St Leonards Rest Home has an on going quality control programme to ensure that residents and staff are cared for in a safe, healthy and productive enviroment.
We use the following companies or organisations to help us maintain and improve the quality of life at St Leonards.
- Citation plc-They advise us on our Health and Safety Policy and Proceedures as well as managing our Personel Policy and Proceedures
- Working Feedback -they supply us with feedback cards which can be sent to them for unbiased feed back of our services
- Your Care Home-A national organisation who,by means of an extended questionare are seeking the views of over 60,000 residents in over 1700 care homes during September 2013
- We are members of the Hampshire Care Association click for the St Leonards page here
- We are also members of the Registerd Nursing Homes Association
We also do our own feedback by means of questionares to residents,relatives,friends and other health care providers.